- Registered on: 08/02/2011
- Last connection: 01/22/2017
- Ground Sphere CubeSat Ground Station (Manager, 10/06/2013)
- Ground Sphere Mk 3 (Developer, 03/15/2016)
- Ground Station (Manager, Developer, 01/06/2013)
- High Altitude Rocket Project (HARP) (Developer, 10/04/2014)
- Level 2 High-power rocket (Manager, 01/22/2017)
- Mach 30 Technical Roadmap (Manager, 10/23/2014)
- Pyrometer (Manager, Developer, 01/13/2013)
- Shepard Test Stand (Developer, 08/02/2011)
- Space Chiles v1.0 (Manager, 09/05/2012)
Reported issues: 7
- 07:59 am Level 2 High-power rocket Wiki edit: Wiki (#1)
- 07:51 am Level 2 High-power rocket Milestone #275 (New): Determine rocket design
- either purchase kit, or document the system design for a level 2 high power rocket
- 07:51 am Level 2 High-power rocket Milestone #274 (New): Procure materials
- collect necessary raw materials for lvl 2 rocket design
- 07:28 pm Ground Sphere Mk 3 Wiki edit: Meeting_Minutes (#14)
- 08:40 pm Ground Sphere Mk 3 Main: RE: ISS Ham Radio Operations Status
- After a cursory read through the links on that website, it seems like the ISS broadcasts are now only limited to larg...
- 11:18 pm Ground Sphere Mk 3 Wiki edit: Sidebar (#2)
- 11:13 pm Ground Sphere Mk 3 Wiki edit: Wiki (#4)
- 07:09 am Ground Sphere CubeSat Ground Station Design Discussions: RE: Greg's GroundSphere build attempt
- Howdy Aaron,
I have a scaling question about the Preamp. the Frequency response of the circuit design (http://www....
- 07:05 am Ground Sphere CubeSat Ground Station Design Discussions: RE: Greg's GroundSphere build attempt
- Howdy Jeremy,
Aaron and I are working it out. I actually may try the scaled up UHF or VHF version. Thanks for the ...
- Howdy all,
I'm going to start a maker build project, and i'm choosing the GroundShpere. I've sent a couple emails ...
Also available in: Atom