- Registered on: 02/03/2012
- Last connection: 01/18/2017
- Far Horizons Project (Manager, 06/09/2012)
- Ground Sphere CadQuery CAD (Manager, 07/29/2014)
- Ground Sphere CubeSat Ground Station (Manager, 10/06/2013)
- Ground Sphere Test Transmitter (Manager, Developer, 01/13/2014)
- Ground Station (Manager, Developer, 01/06/2013)
- Groundstation v.2.0 (Manager, Developer, 01/06/2013)
- High Altitude Rocket Project (HARP) (Developer, 10/04/2014)
- Mach 30 Technical Roadmap (Developer, 10/23/2014)
- Mathematics Tool Kit (Developer, 01/22/2015)
- Omnidirectional Spherical Video Camera (Developer, 05/23/2013)
- Open Design Engine (Developer, 08/15/2012)
- Power/Temp Monitor and Control System (EPS/ECLSS) (Manager, Developer, 01/29/2013)
- Pyrometer (Manager, Developer, 01/13/2013)
- Shepard Test Stand (Manager, 02/07/2012)
- Space Chiles v1.0 (Manager, Developer, 09/05/2012)
- Variable Gravity Agriculture (Manager, 02/07/2013)
- Yavin Thruster (Manager, 01/17/2015)
Reported issues: 45
- 02:24 pm Shepard Test Stand Discussion: RE: Resources
- Some kind of cool switches possibly for future versions of Shepard.
Rugged Momentary Pushbutton Switch (Illuminate...
- 07:59 pm Shepard Test Stand Discussion: RE: Resources
- This thrust stand isn't designed for rocket motors, but could be modified for it with some 3D printing. It uses the s...
- Aaron mentioned last night that some of the ISS ham equipment has been stowed or powered down. I got curious and chec...
- 12:20 pm Yavin Thruster Discussion: RE: CAD Unit Tests
- I'd also like to talk tonight at the #EngineerSpeak Hangout about encoding other things like "expected volume" into t...
- 12:10 pm Yavin Thruster Revision 39: Fixed the Hello World Chamber so that it will not coerce units into mm automatically...
- 12:04 pm Yavin Thruster Discussion: RE: CAD Unit Tests
- Ok, so after some digging I figured out that the chamber just looks wrong, but is fine. It's the total length of the ...
- 10:42 pm Yavin Thruster Discussion: RE: CAD Unit Tests
- This isn't going to be straightened out by the stand up tomorrow. The PressureVessel class is giving back a large ro,...
- 04:48 pm Yavin Thruster Discussion: RE: CAD Unit Tests
- I tried allowing all the variables to stay in their native units (inches), and the proportions stay the same.
- 03:53 pm Yavin Thruster Discussion: RE: CAD Unit Tests
- Looks like you're supposed to be able to change units in the newer versions, but it seems like we hit a snag with She...
Also available in: Atom