2017 Sprint 1 Plan
Sprint 1 of 2017 is about to start. Check out the plan in this week's project news.
Sprint 1 planning is complete. The focus of the sprint is to address admin tasks related to the maintenance of Model B, LLC, conduct initial research about running a crowd source campaign, and continue the research and development required to lock in on the final hardware design for v0.4. The full details of the sprint are below.
Duration: 8 weeks
Stand Ups: Wednesday nights
Start: Feb 22, 2017
End: Apr 19, 2017
Backlog and Full Sprint Plan (see Backlog and Sprint 1 tabs)
- DEV-02: Determine if we should use a tone ring vs. existing single magnet design
- DEV-03: Fix Bug #276 (Sensors are 5v logic feeding into 3.3v inputs on the controller)
- DEV-06: Test Keyboard USB HID over USB-Gadget
- DEV-10: Select BT HID module from CHIP's BT module or an external one
- DEV-11: Select BT Host module from CHIP's BT module or an external one
- DEV-15: Port the controller side RJ-45 wiring from the v0.3 controller to the v0.4 controller
- DEV-17: Port physical switch wiring from v0.3 to v0.4
- J - content management
- Post Sprint 1 Announcement on Holoseat News Feed
- Write 2017 plan blog post
- Bryan - website admin PBIs
- BIZ-11: Define schedule for checking and applying updates to website.
- BIZ-12: Setup either RSS feed or notification related to wordpress vulernabilities so we know when to check for emergency updates
- BIZ-13: Schedule backups so that they are running
- BIZ-14: Determine frequency of backup/restore tests to confirm backups can be used